Thursday, March 08, 2007

A New Start

S.L.I.M. For Life © INTRODUCTION

"All men by nature desire to know"

"My best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake"

"It is not once nor twice but times without number that the same ideas make their appearance in the world" (Aristotle)

"He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he
who does not ask remains a fool forever."
( Chinese Proverb)

"All receive advice…Only the wise profit from it." (Syrus)


My dear friends, WELCOME !...

What I am about to share with you is indeed for your sake…
and, if bits and pieces of it "sound familiar" to you, great!..
for it is said that "there is truth in repetition"…
Isn’t it always reassuring to note that what, or some of what "gurus"
teach, you already believe or know? … Echoes of the past…J.G.
..MUCH more to come :o)---Questions?...Email: jacques@successgroup7.net
or, better still: enter your post herein...