Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This has 180 times the fat digesting power of papaya

So what has 180 times the fat digesting power of papaya? The answer: Ginger. It tastes really good and speeds up the metabolism. It's also cheap. I talk about this on page 27 in my ebook.


While I'm here I'll give you another tip. Go get some wheat germ and sprinkle it on your foods. It supplies protein and over 30 minerals and vitamins and is great for energy and health. It's a nice low calorie add-on to your diet. I go into more details on page 28 in my ebook.


That's it. Enjoy your day.


http://www.weightlossguide4women.com/enter


Jen


PS. My best tricks I reveal ONLY in my ebook. You need to go to the link above and get it NOW. Don't wait. Don't make any excuses. Just do it. It's the 1st step towards getting the body you want.

----

S.L.I.M. For Lifers: I am in no way involved in Jen's commercial dealings---I am one of her book's buyers and believe she is sincere in sharing her insiders' tips---and the price of her book is more than reasonable under the circumstances, I believe.
Enjoy!
Jacques

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home