Monday, August 24, 2009

Eat More - Weigh Less

Is it possible to eat more and weigh less? YES!

Dr. Barbara Rolls wrote a book about the Volumetrics Diet. (If you don't buy my ebook, which is filled with many more tricks and techniques, I highly recommend you get this book).

This isn't really a new diet, but its put together perfectly for people wishing to try a healthy diet to lose weight.

What you want to do is eat foods with high water content. Why? Because you're basically eating water. These foods also contain fewer calories, yet fill you up more. Thus, you're able to take in less calories without starving.

Soups are a perfect example of what you'd want to eat during this diet (homemade soups). Now the boring part. You guessed it... fruits and vegetables are the main foods with high water content and low calories.

With a Volumetrics style diet, you still get to eat most of your favorite foods as meals. In my ebook, I show you how I take the Volumetrics ideas and work them into meals in a way that you barely realize you're on a diet. Because lets face it, diets suck.

BONUS: If you buy my ebook today at the link below, I'll throw in an interview I did as a bonus for you.


http://www.weightlossguide4women.com/enter


Jen(nifer Jolan)


PS. To get the bonus interview, you'll need to send an email to the special email address listed inside my ebook. Just say you got the ebook and would like me for me to send you the bonus interview.

4201 Monterey Oaks Blvd. (Suite 817), Austin, TX 78749

(JACQUES' NOTE:) I am neither an affiliate nor do I earn any money or Browney points, should you "buy" eiher book above. I bought Jen's book and feel it is wirth the small investment. You do as you wish, however! :o) Love,
Jacques

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home